Amethyst is a gemstone with a variety of hues from delicate light pinks to deep dark purples.
It sits in the same bracket as the Quartz family of gemstones, which also includes Citrine. Amethyst remains one of the most popular gemstones for its color, history, uses and is the crystal we are the most resonate with.
How to Use Amethyst:
Amethyst can be used in different ways to get amazing benefits. It can be used in a mala beads as a meditation tool to promote calmness and enhancing the meditative state. Or like any other variation of jewellery to keep amethyst energy close to you or simply carry your Amethyst in your pocket. Wearing amethyst brings peace and balance to your personality.
Amethyst can assist with:
• Expanding the mind during meditation
• Providing comfort in times of grief
• Enhancing both imagination and intuition
• Cleansing the energetic field
• Supporting both spiritual and physical wellbeing
• Identifying destructive tendencies and behaviors
You can find a range of Amethyst jewellery on the website in our ‘Earth jewellery collection’